Support : Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
FAQs : Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Online UPS is Inverter supply directly to load
- Offline UPS, the inverter starts only when utility not presents
- Line interactive UPS is an offline UPS with an AVR / Line conditioner.
• 12 pulse rectifier UPS.
• IGBT (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor) rectifier UPS.
• Rotary UPS.
• N + 1 system (Usually 3 units and above)
• Lead Acid cell
• Sealed Lead Acid
• Alkaline cell
• Sealed Lead Acid Valve Regulated (SLVR)
• Add active filter or
• Add cancellation transformer
• Upsize input cable and transformer or
• Down size the load
• Amount of load
• IS essential power available
• Software support